The 2013 season is finally here. Football starts tonight and the 49ers open the season against the Green Bay Packers three days from now.
We decided we would make some bold predictions before the games begin. Okay, maybe not that bold but oh well.
- Jim Harbaugh will go apeshit at least once per game.
- Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith will combine for 30 sacks.
- Andy Lee will kick the crap out of the ball forcing me to tweet after ‘Andy F’in Lee.’
- The defense will shut out two teams this year.
- By week 3 Quinton Patton will be the No.2 receiver.
- Joe Buck will continue to show his hatred for the 49ers.
- Frank Gore will bust some long runs only to be tackled around the 5 yard line.
- The defense will score 3 touchdowns this year.
- Justin Smith will dominate (I know…not bold, but a given).
- Justin Smith will come close to killing someone.
- Eric Reid will make people forget about Dashon Goldson.
- Frank Gore will rush for over 1,000 yards again.
- This will be Greg Roman’s last season as OC.
- Vance McDonald will score more touchdowns than Vernon Davis.
- Michael Crabtree will return in time for the Super Bowl.
- I will ask Tito for some tissue during the last game at the Stick. (check video below for Tito reference)