Mike Singletary and Co, have a little bit of thinking to do after the loss to the Texans. Starter Shaun Hill was pulled after another horrid performance for backup Alex Smith who came in and got the team back into the game and almost pulled out a come from behind victory. So now the question the 49ers must answer is, who gets the starting nod in Indy? The answer is obvious, but who knows what Mike is thinking.
- Smith, Hill, Davis, Crabtree, and Gore answer questions from Maiocco.
- With the Cardinals beating the Giants the 49ers have now fallen into second place in the division
- After one game Crabtree already has more catches than Raiders receiver Heywood-Bey
- Speaking of Raiders, Alex Smith in one half threw for more touchdowns than Jamarcus Russell has all season.
- Is Spencer the real lockdown corner on the defense?
- Who needs training camp? Crabtree catches on quickly
- As far as there being a controversey if any, Singletary said he’d name the starter for the Indy game today.
- Vernon Davis’ three touchdown performance was the most ever in one game for a 49ers tight end