What We Learned: 49ers @ Cowboys
Let me start by saying I hate the Cowboys. I hate that grin on Tony Romo’s face. I hate Texas Stadium. I hate Cowboy fans. So basically I hate everything there is about the Cowboys. Now with that said let’s take a closer look at what we learned during the 49ers loss to the Cowboys.
- I miss TO.
- The refs don’t know what pass interference is.
- Andy Lee had his first punt blocked ever.
- Shaun Hill looked like Shaun Hill in the 1st and 4th quarters.
- Shaun Hill looked like JT O’Sullivan in the 2nd and 3rd.
- As of the early games Hill is in the top 5 for passers with 303 yards.
- Joe Nedney’s onside kick looked like on of Shaun Hill’s passes.
- One play, pass to Owens for 75 yards, changed the outcome of this game.
- If TO didn’t play today. 49ers would have won big.
- Frank Gore did play today.
- 49ers should never attempt a field goal over 50 yards with Nedney out there.
- The Redzone should be renamed the Field Goal zone.
- Vernon Davis can catch Hill’s passes if they hit him in the numbers, but anything outside of that good luck.
- Even though they lost, team is still much better under Singletary than Nolan.
- Singletary knows how to get the most out of Manny Lawson.